Do you want an opportunity to support a small close knit Programme Support team in implementing and providing a consistent project and programme planning approach across our organisation?
We are looking for Project Planner to join our Programme Support Office (PSO) on a permanent basis. In this role you will be providing support to the Manager to lead and implement a consistent project and programme planning approach across Te Puni Kōkiri. The role includes assisting with the development of project and programme managements for strategic priorities. Additionally, the role will include training and coaching of staff on best practice of project and programme management disciplines.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Strong demonstrated experience in managing and or coordinating successful projects
- Programme management support experience
- A solid understanding of project methodologies, particularly in Agile PM
- Project Management qualification PMP or CAPM, PRINCE2, Agile PM, Certified Practitioner or Foundation Accredited
- Well-developed communication skills
- Confidence and energy in leading project planning and project management activities
- Understanding of the machinery of government, the Crown’s obligation to Māori, and the role and work of the Te Puni Kōkiri
- Demonstrated an understanding of tikanga and Te Reo Māori
To apply, email your Covering Letter, CV and a completed Application Form to firstname.lastname@example.org.