Investing in Whanau Futures, Whānau Ora is an innovative, world-leading whanau-centred approach to empowering whānau into the future.
National Office, Wellington.
Fixed Term or Secondment - 6 months
This position will offer you the chance to work in a high performing team, providing technical and analytical leadership on complex issues and contribute to a range of activities across the Whanau Ora teams work streams.
The successful candidate could bring either public or private sector experience, and will ideally possess:
- A post graduate degree in a related field or significant experience in public or private sector organisations.
- Commercial and financial expertise
- Contracting for outcomes experience
- Operational and strategic policy experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to operate with a diverse and flexible team of staff.
- Highly developed conceptual and analytical skills and experience in developing and implementing workable solutions to ambiguous and complex problems.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and the ability to motivate and persuade key stakeholders.
- The ability to mentor people within the organisation
- An understanding of social outcomes measurement and evaluation
- Highly developed communication skills both oral and written which enable the person involved to deal effectively with key stakeholder relationships and explain complex issues clearly to a range of audiences, including non-technical experts.
- Comfort in working in a tikanga/kaupapa Māori environment, a degree of fluency in Te reo Māori is of benefit
In return we offer a diverse and rewarding working environment with a strong focus on solutions that will assist in serving our communities.
To apply for this position, please forward a completed application and accompanying CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference details IN010.