Investing in Whānau Futures, Whānau Ora is an innovative, world-leading whanau-centred approach to empowering whānau into the future.
Reporting to the Lead, Whānau Ora, we have two Senior Analyst roles available. These roles will provide the technical expertise to our contracting for outcomes and investment work streams including data analysis and interpretation, Ministerial Servicing and contribution to large and complex project work.
We anticipate candidates applying from a wide variety of backgrounds including finance, contract management and areas with a strong focus on measurement and reporting. You’ll be known to have an eye for detail and a methodical approach to your work, as well as well-honed communication skills and proven stakeholder management experience. You’d be the type of person who enjoys end to end projects, is innovative in their thinking and likes to work in a high-performing team to achieve results.
The successful candidate could bring either public or private sector experience, and will ideally possess:
- A degree in a related field or experience in public or private sector organisations.
- Understanding of the government and the public service and public sector processes
- Ability to identify, build and actively manage significant relationships, valuing diverse perspectives and experiences
- Comfort in working in a tikanga/kaupapa Māori environment, a degree of fluency in Te reo Māori is of benefit
- Strong process administration and monitoring skills
- Commercial and financial expertise or operational and strategic policy experience
- Conceptual and analytical skills and experience in developing and implementing workable solutions to ambiguous and complex problems.
- Capable at identifying risks
- Highly developed communication skills both oral and written which enable the person involved to deal effectively with key stakeholder relationships and explain complex issues clearly to a range of audiences, including non-technical experts.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- An understanding of social outcomes measurement and evaluation
- Strong attention to detail
In return we offer a diverse and rewarding working environment we a strong focus on solutions that will assist in serving our communities.
To apply for this position, please forward a completed application and accompanying CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference details IN011.
Applications close 7 April 2017.