Permanent, Full Time, Wellington Based
The Policy Puni are seeking an energetic and pro-active Business Manager in the Office of the Deputy Chief Executive, Policy Partnerships. This role is the source of excellent business administration and support expertise.
We’d love to hear from you if you can demonstrate:
- A pro-active attitude and experience managing internal strategic planning processes such as coordinating input into organisational planning documents, reports, and plans
- Experience being responsible for budgetary and financial management processes across the Puni, and proactively bringing any risks or issues to the attention of the senior managers
- Maintaining a whole of Puni /group view of the work programme and reporting against priorities
- A high level of understanding and experience co-ordinating and maintaining business processes including an overview of ministerial products, and providing regular reporting to senior managers on key issues, themes and timeliness
- A background in contract management, procurement, and a good understanding of government and organisational policies and processes (e.g. Human Resources).
While you do not have any direct reports, you are responsible for taking a proactive leadership role to other business support, and administration support team members across the Puni – taking a whole of Puni view; centralising activities where needed and ensuring that excellent business support services are provided to DCEs, managers, and all staff.
To be successful in this role you need to be curious, forward thinking, have great relationship management skills, and have experience shaping, supporting, and influencing high-quality advice to senior managers.
For more information or to apply; email your CV, Covering letter and a completed application form to email@example.com.
Applications close 5 pm, Monday 24 July 2017