The Administrator reports to the Whānau Ora Lead but also provides services to the Statutory Entities and Māori Growth Leads.
The Administrator will work collaboratively and flexibly to deliver business administration services for the teams that deliver investment planning, investment decision-making support, negotiation for major contracts, performance framework design, performance management and impact analysis.
To be successful in the role you will:
- Demonstrate administrative support experience
- Be adept at prioritizing the competing needs of managers
- Have a high level of proficiency with Microsoft packages especially Outlook, Word, Excel and Power point
- Have sound keyboard skills
- Have well developed communication skills, both oral and written
- Be self-motivated and be able to work as part of a team
- Have a sound understanding of the accounting cycle and the role that accurate and timely financial processing plays on this
- Have an understanding of the machinery of government.
To apply, please send your current CV and a completed application form to email@example.com
Applications close 5pm 22 May 2017.