Wellington, full time permanent.
Vacancy No PP 056
Our Policy Partnerships Te Puni is seeking a full time permanent Administrator. As this role is packed full of variety you will need to think on your feet and be ready to tackle anything that is thrown your way. In addition to your supporting your team you will work closely with the Business Manager and other support people within the office to support the whole Puni.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Word-processing, excel, formatting of reports and other relevant correspondence.
- Travel and event bookings and coordination
- Secretariat support
- Programme and project management support
- Diary and meeting management
- Budget tracking and reporting
Ideally, you will be outgoing, enthusiastic, energised, motivated, have an optimistic 'can do' attitude and a desire to help our team run smoothly.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- You will have an appreciation of tikanga Māori and its an advantage if you have te reo Māori.
- Demonstrated administrative support experience
- To be self-motivated and enthusiastic with exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills
- Be adept at prioritizing the competing needs of managers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- Sound keyboard skills and computer literacy in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to work in and as a part of a team.
- An understanding of the accounting cycle and the role that accurate and timely financial processing plays in this.
- Have an understanding of the machinery of government.
If you are an individual that thrives on challenges, works well in a team and is keen to support others then this is the opportunity for you.
For more information or to apply; email your CV, covering letter, and a completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org.